FUL Governing Council:
The Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of Council, Senator Chris Adighije (5th right), the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi (5th left) and members of the Governing Council in a group photograph after their Regular Meeting on 17th September, 2021 at the Adankolo Campus.
KOGI STATE AT 30:
FUL Management Felicitates with Government and People of Kogi State on the 30th Anniversary Celebration of Kogi State
ASUU National President's Courtesy Visit:
FUL Vice-Chancellor, Professor Olayemi (right) received the National President of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), Professor Emmanuel Osodeke during a courtesy visit to his office at the Felele Campus on 1st September, 2021 | CLICK to read
Investiture of NAL Fellowship on Prof. Akinwumi
FUL VC, Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi (middle), DVC, Prof. M. S. Audu and Dean, SPGS, Prof. Gbenga Ibileye during this year's induction of New Fellows and Members of the Nigerian Academy of Letters (NAL) at the University of Lagos on 12th August, 2021 | Click to Read...
Establishment of College of Health Sciences and Faculty of Engineering
The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi and his Management Team in a group photograph with Members of the Steering Committees for the Establishment of College of Health Sciences and the Faculty of Engineering Programmes in FUL after submitting their separate reports on Thursday, 5th August, 2021 at the Felele Campus | Click to read the news report
Establishment of Faculty of Engineering Programme
The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi and his Management Team in a group photograph with Members of the Steering Committee for the Establishment of Faculty of Engineering Programme in FUL after their inauguration on Monday, 2nd August, 2021
Establishment of Medical Sciences Programme
The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi and his Management Team in a group photograph with Members of the Steering Committee for the Establishment of Medical Sciences Programme in FUL after their inauguration on Friday, 28th May, 2021
8th Matriculation Ceremony
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Olayemi Akinwumi following the Mace Bearer during procession at the 8th Matriculation Ceremony held on Friday, 19th March, 2021 at the University Auditorium, Adankolo Campus
3rd & 4th Combined Convocation Ceremony
The Chancellor, H.R.H Alh. (Dr.) Muhammadu Abali Ibn Muhammadu Idriss CON, Emir of Fika & Chairman Yobe State Council of Chiefs & Emirs presenting gift to one of the best graduating students during the Convocation Ceremony held on 14th December, 2019
Felele Campus Gatehouse
School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS)
Click on the link below to visit the official website of the School of Postgraduate Studies.Visit Website
APPLY NOW: FUL Introduces Part-Time Programmes
The Directorate of Consultancy invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Part-Time Undergraduate Programmes...Read More
- Two First Class Graduates of FUL Receive Scholarships from Igala Education Foundation October 15, 2021, 3:00 pm
- APPLY NOW: Institute of Governance and Development Studies, FUL Announces Sales of Postgraduate Forms... APPLICATION PORTAL NOW OPEN! October 8, 2021, 11:00 am
- FUL Christian Community Organizes First Prayer on Felele Campus Tagged “FUL PRAYS” October 5, 2021, 7:00 pm
- Internal and External Advertisement for the Post of Registrar October 4, 2021, 10:43 am
- Invitation to a Public Lecture on “Public Sector Financial Reforms as Panacea to Eradicate Corruption and Enthrone Accountability” by Mrs Comfort Olujumoke Eyitayo, ICAN President September 28, 2021, 7:51 pm
- TRIBUTE: FUL VC Mourns Professor Friday Ogbe September 27, 2021, 11:25 am
- Internal and External Advertisement for the Posts of Directors and Chief Security Officer September 15, 2021, 11:02 am
- ADVERTISEMENT FOR PART-TIME UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES September 14, 2021, 4:25 pm
Welcome To Federal University Lokoja
It is my privilege and pleasure to welcome all our incoming and returning students of this young but promising University. We pledge to give you modern, robust and competitive education so that you will graduate to become responsible and responsive citizens of your various communities and our country, Nigeria. It is also our solemn resolve to inculcate into you the need to be enterprising so that ...Read more
To be the best among the nine newly established Federal universities in Nigeria in 2011 and one of the top ten ranking universities in Africa.
To train employable graduates through competency-based teaching, applied research and practical community service to the catchment area, Africa and the world.
A commitment to academic and moral excellence enshrined in Diligence, Innovativeness, Integrity, Responsiveness, and Discipline.