FUL 5th Convocation:
L-R: Prof. M. S. Audu, DVC (Academics); Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi, Vice-Chancellor; and Mr. Usman Suleman Obansa, Registrar during the 5th Convocation Press Briefing by the VC on Monday, 8th November, 2021 | CLICK TO READ THE FULL TEXT
KOGI STATE AT 30:
FUL Management Felicitates with Government and People of Kogi State on the 30th Anniversary Celebration of Kogi State
FUL Governing Council:
The Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of Council, Senator Chris Adighije (5th right), the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi (5th left) and members of the Governing Council in a group photograph after their Regular Meeting on 17th September, 2021 at the Adankolo Campus.
ASUU National President's Courtesy Visit:
FUL Vice-Chancellor, Professor Olayemi (right) received the National President of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), Professor Emmanuel Osodeke during a courtesy visit to his office at the Felele Campus on 1st September, 2021 | CLICK to read
Establishment of College of Health Sciences and Faculty of Engineering
The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi and his Management Team in a group photograph with Members of the Steering Committees for the Establishment of College of Health Sciences and the Faculty of Engineering Programmes in FUL after submitting their separate reports on Thursday, 5th August, 2021 at the Felele Campus | Click to read the news report
Investiture of NAL Fellowship on Prof. Akinwumi
FUL VC, Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi (middle), DVC, Prof. M. S. Audu and Dean, SPGS, Prof. Gbenga Ibileye during this year's induction of New Fellows and Members of the Nigerian Academy of Letters (NAL) at the University of Lagos on 12th August, 2021 | Click to Read...
3rd & 4th Combined Convocation Ceremony
The Chancellor, H.R.H Alh. (Dr.) Muhammadu Abali Ibn Muhammadu Idriss CON, Emir of Fika & Chairman Yobe State Council of Chiefs & Emirs presenting gift to one of the best graduating students during the Convocation Ceremony held on 14th December, 2019
Felele Campus Gatehouse
8th Matriculation Ceremony
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Olayemi Akinwumi following the Mace Bearer during procession at the 8th Matriculation Ceremony held on Friday, 19th March, 2021 at the University Auditorium, Adankolo Campus
School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS)
Click on the link below to visit the official website of the School of Postgraduate Studies.Visit Website
APPLY NOW: FUL Introduces Part-Time Programmes
The Directorate of Consultancy invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Part-Time Undergraduate Programmes...Read More
- REJOINDER: “Group Accuses FUL VC Prof Olayemi Akinwunmi of Corruption, Awards of Honorary Doctorate Degrees for Financial Donations” November 28, 2021, 8:01 pm
- Department of Computer Science Presents 2nd Colloquium tagged "The Impact of Systematic Literature Review in Computer Science" November 26, 2021, 1:05 pm
- JUST IN: Respite as Contractor Commences Work on Felele Campus Main Road, Federal University Lokoja November 23, 2021, 3:00 pm
- IGBO CULTURAL DAY: FUL Council Chair, VC Bag Award of Excellence November 22, 2021, 11:30 am
- BEWARE OF SCAM: Affidavit as to Statement of Fact / Disclaimant November 16, 2021, 12:52 pm
- ANUPA Returns Ayuba Yahaya as Branch Chairman November 15, 2021, 2:21 pm
- Pro-Chancellor Solicits Enhanced FG Support for FUL November 15, 2021, 2:00 pm
- Federal University Lokoja Graduates 804 with 14 First Class Students at 5th Convocation November 15, 2021, 1:30 pm
Welcome To Federal University Lokoja
It is my privilege and pleasure to welcome all our incoming and returning students of this young but promising University. We pledge to give you modern, robust and competitive education so that you will graduate to become responsible and responsive citizens of your various communities and our country, Nigeria. It is also our solemn resolve to inculcate into you the need to be enterprising so that ...Read more
To be the best among the nine newly established Federal universities in Nigeria in 2011 and one of the top ten ranking universities in Africa.
To train employable graduates through competency-based teaching, applied research and practical community service to the catchment area, Africa and the world.
A commitment to academic and moral excellence enshrined in Diligence, Innovativeness, Integrity, Responsiveness, and Discipline.