Click to read Prof. Olayemi Akinwumi's Address on the occasion of his inauguration as the 3rd substantive Vice-Chancellor of FUL
APPLY NOW: FUL Diploma Forms on Sale!
Online applications for admission into FUL Diploma Programmes for 2022/2023 Stream II have commenced...Check it out
ONGOING: Sales of Forms PGD, Master, PhD
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into 2022/2023 Academic Session Full/Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes...Read More
- N250M ASR Grant: FUL Management Signs MAF for the Construction of Central Research Laboratory January 28, 2023, 1:30 pm
- Exam Summit: FUL to Adopt Best Practices in the Conduct of Examinations as Stakeholders Discuss Way Forward January 27, 2023, 3:18 pm
- CSR: FUL Medical Team Visits Felele Community, Offers Free Medical Services January 26, 2023, 1:24 pm
- N250M GRANT: FUL Management Visits ASR Africa's Office in Abuja, Prepares to Sign MoU this Week January 24, 2023, 8:06 pm
- Prof. Akinwumi Raises 10M Naira as Personal Support Towards Church Building Project at Birthday Thanksgiving Service January 22, 2023, 8:40 pm
- Advertisement for Long Term Vocational Training Programmes January 21, 2023, 3:20 pm
- Prof. Akinwumi's Birthday: FUL Management Visits Orphanage at the Host Community January 20, 2023, 2:30 pm
- PROF. AKINWUMI @ 59: Hearty Cheers to an Icon of Innovation, Our Dear Vice-Chancellor January 20, 2023, 7:30 am
Welcome To Federal University Lokoja
It is my privilege and pleasure to welcome all our incoming and returning students of this young but promising University. We pledge to give you a modern, robust, and competitive education so that you will graduate to become responsible and responsive citizens of your various communities and our country, Nigeria. It is also our solemn resolve to inculcate into you the need to be enterprising so th...Read more
To be the best among the nine newly established Federal universities in Nigeria in 2011 and one of the top ten ranking universities in Africa.
To train employable graduates through competency-based teaching, applied research and practical community service to the catchment area, Africa and the world.
A commitment to academic and moral excellence enshrined in Respect, Innovation, Integrity, Dedication, and Diligence (RIIDD).