Notice to Students on the Sale of Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer Form
This is to notify students that the mode of sale of Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer Form has changed. To apply, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must be on the list of students withdrawn on Poor Academic Standing at the 53rd Senate Meeting held on Monday 20th January, 2020,
- You must possess the O’level requirement for the course of your choice, and
- You can only be eligible for transfer once.
Hence, the Transfer form is now available at the Academic Affairs Division for a fee of N10,000.00 only. You are to follow the steps below to purchase the form:
- Log on to “remita.net”
- Click “Pay FGN and State TSA”
- Click on “FGN: Federal Government Of Nigeria”
- Fill the pop-up form as follow:
- WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY *: FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA – 1000141
- NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE *: DONATION
- PURPOSE OF PAYMENT *: Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer Charges
- AMOUNT TO PAY (₦) *: 10,000.00
- Then click “SUBMIT”.
- If you paid online using your ATM card, print the online receipt and submit to Bursary Department for University Receipt.
- If you paid at a Bank, bring the bank teller or receipt to Bursary Department for University Receipt.
- Then, bring the University Receipt to Academic Affairs Division to collect the Transfer Form.
Please note that the Transfer Form would be available from Friday, 14th February, 2020 till 12:00 noon on Wednesday 19th February, 2020. Concerned students are to submit their completed application forms to the Academic Secretary on or before 2.00 p.m. on Wednesday 19th February, 2020 for consideration by the Inter and Intra Faculty/Department Transfer Committee.
Please note that successful applicants shall be communicated through their new Departments.